Harris Girls Academy Bromley has a co-educational Sixth Form where our students are seen as young leaders, able to adopt a mature, enquiring and committed approach to their studies and aiming for the highest levels of achievement.
We aim to provide a diverse and challenging range of opportunities so that students’ talents and abilities are nurtured, resulting in enterprising and dignified young men and women who can confidently meet the challenge of change in the 21st century.
We achieve this through:
• A thorough induction programme
• High quality teaching and high aspirations for our students
• High expectations for what constitutes successful learning
• Rigorous tracking and monitoring of progress
• Effective intervention strategies such as mentoring and additional support
• Structured study lessons and strong tutorial support
Our wide range of courses allows us to cater for the individual interests of our students. Additionally, we offer students the opportunity to complete the Extended Project Qualification – excellent preparation for the independent research required at university.
As part of the Harris Federation, we now benefit from a wide range of university and business partnerships, including programmes with King’s College and Imperial College, London and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Such partnerships help to develop both the skill and expectation in our students to apply successfully to top universities, including Oxford and Cambridge.
We look forward to welcoming our new Sixth Form students as, in the words of our motto, ‘All Can: We Will’.
Mr David Astin – Principal