Elite Football Enhancement Programme
The Elite Enhancement Programme (EEP) is a two year 16-18-year old programme to help talented athletic performers achieve their academic, sporting and personal potential. Players will gain access to 10 hours of UEFA and FA coaching weekly, accompanied by a monthly videoed platform in the form of in-house fixtures, intended to showcase their ability to our network of partnered scouts, intermediaries and professional clubs.
Approved by the human performance lab at GSK, Players will gain a personal improvement regime to enhance their physical, technical and tactical attributes and then assisted in gaining competitive men’s football experience. During their time, players will also have opportunities to create a personal portfolio while gaining industry specific experience presenting them with opportunities both nationally and internationally.
- Our unique Personal Player Project (PPP) focuses on the individual and their professional development in sport and business.
- Kit - Full Training Kit, Match Day Tracksuit, Kit Bag
- Players will be assigned a reserve or 1st team club aligning with current ability.
- We are partnered with a range of exit strategies including American Scholarships.
- Every 6 weeks a PiTS Showcase Match will be created. Using our extensive network to bring scouts from across the country currently representing Professional/Semi-Professional clubs to potentially offer talented players a trial opportunity.
Outstanding Sixth Form
An opportunity to study a wide rand of A-Level and Cambridge Technical Courses. The PiTS EEP focus on excellence on and off the pitch.
- ‘Teaching in the sixth form is outstanding’
- ‘Achievement in the sixth form is outstanding’
- ‘Leadership in the sixth form is outstanding'
No trial dates are currently available. Please check the website for updates.